My o my there’s a grand job opening in a growing, international startup. Venuu’s looking for a Swedish-speaking Marketing Manager to spearhead our marketing and customer acquisition for Sweden. The job is based in Punavuori, Helsinki. Read more below.
- The job: Online marketing and b2b customer acquisition for the Swedish market. A broad role with responsibilities ranging from online marketing to running massive email campaigns to corporate event organizers.
- Requirements: Natural written word with grammar in check – aka you can write extremely well. Confidence. Structured and well-organized approach. Humor. Big heart. Previous online & B2B marketing experience considered a big plus.
- Language: Swedish as a native language. Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too. Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish.
- Start: Asap
- Working hours: Full-time, or close to full-time
- $$$: TBD
- Team: 15 crazy cool & ambitious professionals. Avg. age 28.
- Office: Punavuori, Helsinki
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Marketing and customer acquisition for the Swedish market
- You work in tandem with the Finnish marketing team, which means you don’t need to build everything from scratch. However, although we already know how to get results, there’s always room for creativity and improvement – the ball is yours.
- Online marketing: SEO, content creation, link-building, setting up affiliate deals, social media, newsletters etc.
- B2B customer acquisition: Email campaigns to corporate event organizers, communicating intensively with key accounts, devising ways to keep customers hooked to the service, possibly arranging customer events in Stockholm etc.
- You lead and manage the Swedish marketing team (e.g. interns helping you scale yourself)
- You’re fully part of the whole team doing everything it takes to grow the business in current and future markets
- You write well – no, extremely well.
- It’s your obsession to craft effective email copy, titles that send open-rates soaring, blog posts with the needed twist to make people scroll for more, and social media posts that spread like wild-fire
- You’re good friends with data, analytics and metrics
- You have an eye for design when it comes to both images and how your text looks. Photoshop skills not mandatory, but considered a plus.
- Fast-paced work suits you – juggling a great number of things simultaneously is what your brain is built for
- Years of previous relevant work experience is not a must, ambition and attitude are
- Swedish language at a native level (spoken and written). Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too.
- Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish
- You’re a team fit, and appreciate a great work culture
Especially suitable for:
- Young professionals with 1-4 years or work experience
- Recent graduates with a fast-learning brain, and a ferocious hunger to grow and take responsibility
- People with a burning interest in marketing, customer acquisition, growth hacking, and joining a growing startup
What we offer you:
- A full-on, extremely important role in the team
- Big responsibility in growing the Swedish business
- A freakishly cool office in the heart of Punavuori
- A way into the fast-moving startup scene
- Possibility to earn options in the company
Option 1: Apply
Send a short application titled “Application: Marketing manager Sweden” + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 27th August. Which language? We understand English, Finnish and Swedish.
If possible, don’t wait until the last day – we’re going to make decisions as soon as we find the perfect candidate.
Option 2: Ask for more info
Something you want to talk about? Do contact email@example.com, +358 50 347 7012.
Option 3: Share to people who might be interested
Know people to whom this might be a dream-come-true opportunity? Do share on Facebook, Whatsapp or other channels. We’re happy to reward you if we go on to hire a candidate you referred to us!
1000 x thanks!
Venuu is the biggest party, meeting and event venue booking service in Finland and Sweden. Now also hustling experiences and activities for groups!