Yep, there’s an open trainee position at a growing, international startup. It’s a broad, fast-paced role with a focus on partner management, marketing and customer acquisition for the Swedish market. The job is based in Punavuori, Helsinki. Read more below.
- The job: You’ll be working with both our Partner Manager and Marketing Manager to grow Venuu’s Swedish business. The tasks will include i.a. content creation, email campaigns to corporate event organizers, creating dashing venue profiles, and a great number of other things. You’ll learn a lot.
- Requirements: Natural written word with grammar in check – aka you can write well. A structured and well-organized approach. Humor. Big heart.
- Language: Swedish as a native language. Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too. Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish.
- Start: Asap
- Working hours: Full-time, or minimum 3 days a week
- $$$: TBD
- Team: 15 crazy cool & ambitious professionals. Avg. age 28.
- Office: Punavuori, Helsinki
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You work closely with the Marketing manager and Partner manager and assist them in a broad set of tasks
- Online marketing: content creation, link-building, social media, creating newsletters etc.
- B2B customer acquisition: email campaigns to corporate event organizers, helping customers find the best venues and other customer support
- Partner management: creating and improving the venue profile pages, prospecting new venues, supporting our partners in case they have problems
- You’re fully part of the whole team doing everything it takes to grow the business in current and future markets
- You write well, with grammar in check
- Fast-paced work suits you
- You’re organized – juggling a great number of things simultaneously is what your brain is built for
- Previous relevant work experience is not a must, ambition and attitude are
- Swedish language at a native level (spoken and written). Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too.
- Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish
- You’re a team fit, and appreciate a great work culture
Especially suitable for:
- Students or recent graduates with a fast-learning brain, and a ferocious hunger to grow and take responsibility (this can be your first internship)
- People with a burning interest in learning a lot about marketing, customer acquisition, partner management, sales and online businesses and startups in general
What we offer you:
- A full-on, very important role in the team Big responsibility in growing the Swedish business
- A freakishly cool office in the heart of Punavuori
- A way into the fast-moving startup scene
Option 1: Apply
Send a short application titled “Application: Trainee Sweden” + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 27th August. Which language? We understand English, Finnish and Swedish.
If possible, don’t wait until the last day – we’re going to make decisions as soon as we find the perfect candidate.
Option 2: Ask for more info
Something you want to talk about? Do contact email@example.com, +358 50 347 7012.
Option 3: Share to people who might be interested
Know people to whom this might be a dream-come-true opportunity? Do share on Facebook, Whatsapp or other channels. We’re happy to reward you if we go on to hire a candidate you referred to us!
1000 x thanks!
Venuu is the biggest party, meeting and event venue booking service in Finland and Sweden. Now also hustling experiences and activities for groups!