So yes, there’s a big job opening in a growing, international startup. We’re looking for a sales and customer service oriented, Swedish-speaking Partner Manager to take over the Swedish market and all its event venue providers. The job is based in Punavuori, Helsinki. Read more below.
- The job: The best friend of our Swedish partners (venue & service providers, currently 1400 listings), you help them get the most out of Venuu. You also do sales to acquire new venue providers.
- Requirements: Confidence. Sales and customer service attitude. Natural written word with grammar in check. Structured and well-organized approach. Humor. Big heart.
- Language: Swedish as a native language. Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too. Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish.
- Start: Asap
- Working hours: Full-time, or close to full-time
- $$$: TBD
- Team: 15 crazy cool & ambitious professionals. Avg. age 28.
- Office: Punavuori, Helsinki
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Simply put, you’re the best friend to all our venue partners in Sweden
- You take over the whole partner management function for the Swedish market – and develop our processes further
- You support venue providers in making their Venuu profiles shine
- You guide lost lambs back to the herd – aka. you do sales to venue providers who previously haven’t joined the service (inbound & outbound)
- You onboard new partners and make them feel cared for
- You lead and manage the Swedish Partner management team (e.g. interns helping you scale yourself)
- You work in tandem with the Finnish Partner manager, the Swedish Marketing manager and with the whole Venuu team
- Fast-paced work suits you – juggling a great number of things simultaneously is what your brain is built for
- Well-organized approach to structuring your work
- You can write. You didn’t fail grammar.
- Grabbing the phone and dialing away comes naturally
- Sales-oriented partner support is your thing
- Previous relevant work experience is not a must, ambition and attitude are
- Swedish language at a native level (spoken and written). Preferably “Swedish swedish”, but “Finnish Swedish” with an ability to fake decent “rikssvenska” works too.
- Finnish language also considered a big plus, since the rest of the team speaks Finnish
- You’re a team fit, and appreciate a great work culture
Especially suitable for:
- Young professionals with 1-3 years of work experience
- Recent graduates with a hunger to learn, grow and take responsibility
- People with a burning interest in sales, world-class customer service, and joining a growing startup
What we offer you:
- A full-on, extremely important role in the team
- Big responsibility in growing the Swedish business
- A freakishly cool office in the heart of Punavuori
- A way into the fast-moving startup scene
- Possibility to earn options in the company
What next?######Option 1: Apply Send a short application titled *“Application: Partner management Sweden”* + CV to **[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)** by **Sunday 27th August**. Which language? We understand English, Finnish and Swedish.
If possible, don’t wait until the last day – we’re going to make decisions as soon as we find the perfect candidate.
Option 2: Ask for more info
Something you want to talk about? Do contact email@example.com, +358 50 347 7012.
Option 3: Share to people who might be interested
Know people to whom this might be a dream-come-true opportunity? Do share on Facebook, Whatsapp or other channels. We’re happy to reward you if we go on to hire a candidate you referred to us!
1000 x thanks!
NOTE! There’s also two other open positions in Helsinki for Swedish-speakers:
Venuu is the biggest party, meeting and event venue booking service in Finland and Sweden. Now also hustling experiences and activities for groups!